How To Apply For Employment With The City of Chillicothe
About Our Application Process:
- To be considered for City of Chillicothe employment opportunities, you must submit a completed employment application to Human Resouces in the manner required for each specific position as outlined in job posting.
- You may also submit a resume and cover letter in addition to your employment application.
- Applications must be submitted no later than close of business on the deadline date.
- All employment applications for a current vacancy are received and processed by Human Resources.
- Applicants needing assistance during any phase of the employment application process may contact Pamela Brown, Human Resources Department at email@example.com or call 740-773-1211 (Every reasonable effort will be made to assist your needs in a timely manner.)
- Most positions require applicants to submit to a written Civil Service Examination
- Police and Fire positions require successful completion of physical agility exam and other fitness for duty assessments.
- The City of Chillicothe is a Drug Free Workplace.
- The City of Chillicothe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To access our printable employment application,
please click here