How To Apply For Employment With The City of Chillicothe
About Our Application Process:
In-person applications & employment inquiries are not accepted at this time.
- To be considered for City of Chillicothe employment opportunities, you must submit a completed employment application to Human Resouces in the manner required for each specific position as outlined in job posting. You may also submit a resume and cover letter in addition to your employment application.
- Applications must be submitted no later than close of business on the deadline date.
- Applicants needing assistance during any phase of the employment application process may contact emai HR@chillicotheoh.gov or call 740-773-1211.
- Most positions require applicants to submit to a written Civil Service Examination.
- Police and Fire positions require successful completion of physical agility exam and other fitness for duty assessments.
- The City of Chillicothe is a Drug Free Workplace.
- The City of Chillicothe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To access our printable employment application,
please click here