About Our Application Process:
Please note that applications & employment inquires are not accepted in person.
- To be considered for City of Chillicothe employment opportunities, you must submit a completed employment application as outlined in the specific job posting.
- You must also submit a resume and you may submit a cover letter in addition to your employment application form.
- Applications must be submitted no later than close of business on the deadline date.
- Applicants needing assistance during any phase of the employment application process may contact H.R. at HR@chillicotheoh.gov or call 740-773-1211.
- Most positions require applicants to submit to a written Civil Service Examination.
- Police and Fire positions require successful completion of physical agility exam and other fitness for duty assessments.
- The City of Chillicothe is a Drug Free Workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Internal Application for employed City of Chillicothe employees.
To access our printable employment application, please click here
Part Time Bus Operator- Continuously Posted
Police Officer- Continuously Posted
Chief Building Official- Continuously Posted
Residential Building Official- Continuously Posted